You can manage the credit card associated with your subscription, on your Dictionary.com account. Here are some simple steps:
- Sign-in to your Dictionary.com account
- Tap on the Account icon, in the top right corner of the screen
- Choose ‘Subscriptions’ from the menu
- Choose ‘Update’ next to Payment Method
- Enter in your credit card and billing information and select ‘Update Billing Information’
- You will see the following overlay ‘Billing Info has been updated’ confirming that the credit card information has been updated.
After updating the credit card used for your subscriptions, the next subscription period will charge the updated credit card number.