We would hate to see you go, but we do understand that sometimes circumstances change.
Cancelling your subscription is not a refund; you will retain access to the Premium services through the end of your current term. Instead, your subscription will stop at the end of the current term, the Premium features will switch off when your current subscription ends, and you will not be automatically billed for future periods.
If you do have to cancel your Grammar Coach Subscription, you can do so through your account's Subscription tab. Here are some simple steps:
1. Login to your Dictionary.com/Thesaurus.com Account.
2. Tap on 'Subscriptions.'
3. Locate the Subscription you'd like to cancel and tap on 'Change.'
4. Then, you'll see the 'Change Your Plan' screen. To cancel, tap on 'Cancel Subscription,' at the bottom of that screen.
5. Here is a confirmation screen prompting you if you are sure. To cancel the subscription, tap on 'Continue to Cancel.' If you aren't sure or change your mind, tap on 'Go Back.'
6. If you continued, you'll see the 'Cancel Subscription' screen prompt you for a reason for the cancellation. Fill out the reason. Then, tap the final 'Cancel Subscription' button.
7. Your subscription will then be cancelled and you'll see an on-screen confirmation.
You'll be taken back to the Subscription tab where you'll see the Subscription box details have been updated to reflect the status of 'Cancelled.' You'll also see the last invoice date. After the final invoice date passes, your subscription will be listed as 'Inactive.
Note: If you'd ever like to reinstate your subscription, you can do so by tapping the 'Reactivate' button on your inactive subscription. You'll be taken through a flow to reactivate the subscription.