You can create a free Dictionary.com account to access some Grammar Coach tools OR level up your account with a paid subscription:
- Monthly — $11.99/month
- Quarterly — $10.20/month, billed once every three months (a total cost of $30.60 billed once per quarter)
- Annually — $9.50/month, billed once a year (a total cost of $114 charged per year)
Subscriptions recurring charges are automatically charged each period, so you don’t have to worry about keeping track! You will be charged on the same day that you made the purchase, each month, quarter, or year, depending on which time-period you subscribed to. If you made your initial purchase on a day of the month that doesn’t exist (such as the 31st), you will be charged on the last day of the month.
To get started with your subscription, check out our Pricing Page.
- Find the subscription you'd like - Monthly, Quarterly, or Yearly
- Click 'Accept and Get Started' on that item
- You'll be directed to the Payment page. There you can enter your information and credit card details and complete your purchase.
Learn more about Grammar Coach