Under the app's menu, tap on Settings and then tap Offline Dictionary to on. Then it will start downloading the offline file. You will initially need a strong Internet connection for this.
If you continue to have problems downloading the offline dictionary, please try the following:
- Please prevent the phone from sleeping while it is downloading the offline database file
- Update your device to the latest supported OS.
- Update to the latest version of the app.
- Make sure you have a stable internet connection.
- Try reinstalling the app.
If you cannot download it after this, the issue may be with your phone or network. In some cases it may take more than a few tries. Also, make sure that you have enough space on your phone. Audio pronunciation is not available offline.