Dictionary.com and Thesaurus.com send fantastic emails! Our Word of the Day, Synonym of the Day, editorial content, quizzes, writing tips, product updates, and more! But we understand that there are times you'd like to receive fewer emails.
Here are some simple steps to manage your subscription:
- Open an email from Dictionary.com or Thesaurus.com
- Scroll to the bottom of the content and see the "Manage Your Preferences" link
- Clicking on the "Manage Your Preferences' link will direct you to your email subscription page. There you can remove yourself from different types of email subscriptions. Pick and choose the emails that are right for you!
Want to unsubscribe from all emails?
- Open an email from Thesaurus.com or Dictionary.com
- Scroll to the bottom of the content and see the 'Unsubscribe' link
- You'll be taken to your email management page where you can click 'Stop All Emails'